A la Carte

"A la Carte," mixed media on birch plywood, 6" around


This is an original mixed-media painting on a polished round of quality birch plywood, cut on a CNC machine. It's part of a series called "Tondi," smaller pieces made using a combination of straight-up painting with brushes and scrapers and a monoprinting technique.

It's layered with acrylic paint, including an interference pigment, spray paint, and graphite. It's varnished with a UV-protecting varnish and ready to hang as it is, unframed, keeping with the more modern look of the painting.


PLEASE NOTE:

I do my best to use environmentally responsible pigments, varnishes, and other materials, all while upholding the strictest archival conventions and not losing anything in the way of color or vibrancy.


$75 + free shipping in North America

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Check out my website, www.ivanostocco.com, to see more of my work. I'm also on Instagram @ivano_stocco.

Comments