Art Fair Fever - SOLD

"Art Fair Fever," mixed media on wood panel, 12" x 12"

This is an original mixed media painting on cradled wood panel. It's layered with acrylic paint and collage. It's varnished with a UV-protecting varnish and gallery wrapped, so ready to hang unframed as it is, keeping with the more modern look of the painting.

It depicts a summertime fair, loaded with people, a little nostalgically - just before the coronavirus pandemic hit.


PLEASE NOTE:

I do my best to use environmentally responsible pigments, varnishes, and other materials, all while upholding the strictest archival conventions and not losing anything in the way of color or vibrancy.


SOLD

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Check out my website, www.ivanostocco.com, to see more of my work. I'm also on Instagram @ivano_stocco.

Comments