Lost in the Shuffle - SOLD

"Lost in the Shuffle," mixed media on wood panel, 16" x 16"

This original mixed media painting on cradled wood panel is layered with acrylic paint and collage. It's varnished with a UV-protecting varnish and gallery wrapped, so ready to hang unframed as it is, keeping with the more modern look of the painting.

I made it half using a monoprinting technique and half straight painting with brushes and scrapers.

It depicts a single individual lost in thought, a little forlornly, through a large street-level window, walking in the city.


PLEASE NOTE:

I do my best to use environmentally responsible pigments, varnishes, and other materials, all while upholding the strictest archival conventions and not losing anything in the way of color or vibrancy


$325 + free shipping in North America SOLD

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Check out my website, www.ivanostocco.com, to see more of my work. I'm also on Instagram @ivano_stocco.

Comments