Palms on the Other Side of the Tracks

Did this pair of pieces on paper after a walk over a set of train tracks behind our home. I was actually in search of a wild fig tree, which someone mentioned to me vaguely, holding a handful of huge, oozing black ones. But I came up dry on that one, and I was very grumpy wandering around.

I don't know if it happens to you the same, but often when I set my mind to one thing, I come up with another.

Fortunately, as they say, the world could give a fig about intentions.

"Palms on the Other Side of the Tracks (1/2)," watercolor and acrylic on 140 lb. 100% cotton Arches paper, 16" x 20"


"Palms on the Other Side of the Tracks (2/2)," watercolor and acrylic on 140 lb. 100% cotton Arches paper, 16" x 20"

$100 (free shipping in North America)

PLEASE NOTE:

I do my best to use environmentally responsible pigments, varnishes, and other materials, all while upholding the strictest archival conventions and not losing anything in the way of color or vibrancy.


* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Check out my website, www.ivanostocco.com, to see more of my work. I'm also on Instagram @ivano_stocco

Comments