Lake Perris - SOLD

Here's a piece I did outdoors on site at Lake Perris near Riverside, CA. It was December, sunny, and the first time I'd painted en plein air in years.

Had some conversations with fellows lugging climbing gear, to climb nearby Slab Rock, and fishers who were trying their luck with the lake. The best part of painting like this for me is the unexpected chitchat, especially after so much COVID isolation, but also with people who might not otherwise go out to look for art.

"Lake Perris," oil on panel, 12" x 12" in hardwood floater frame






PLEASE NOTE:
I do my best to use environmentally responsible pigments, varnishes, and other materials, all while upholding the strictest archival conventions and not losing anything in the way of colour or vibrancy.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Check out my website, www.ivanostocco.com, to see more of my work. I'm also on Instagram @ivano_stocco.

Comments